Phantom HD Gold
The Phantom HD Gold comes to Quench...
The Phantom HD Gold is Academy Award® winning technology and the industry standard high speed camera – and with Quench Studios, it is now more affordable than ever.
The Phantom HD Gold is more than just a speciality camera – it is designed with the cinematographer in mind. Providing unparalleled 35mm image quality at both HD and 2K resolutions, it is perfect not only for TV shoots but also for high-end work such as commercials, music videos, projections and digital cinema.
The Phantom HD Gold can shoot at 1000 frames per second at full HD and 2K resolutions (and up to 4400 fps at reduced resolution). With full on-camera controls, it can be wire-free and instantly mobile – providing a smooth workflow on set and making the Phantom HD Gold a popular choice for steadicam and jib work. Our CineMags mean that we can also shoot without the hindrance of download times – enabling us to capture even more shots for your money.
One simple ‘All You Can Eat’ Phantom HD Gold hire package includes:
- 16 Gb Phantom HD Gold camera with HD Sony viewfinder
- 1000 fps at 1080p / 1500 fps at 720p / 1300fps at 2k 2.35
- 2x 256 Gb CineMag
- Technician/operator and assistant
- 7" monitor
- Zeiss prime lenses (Nikon mount) - 21, 28, 35, 50, 85, 100mm
- PL mount (production to supply lenses)
- Arri riser plate and 15mm rails
- Miller legs and fluid head
- Hawk-woods battery system
- Supply of .cine files and transcoding to .Tiff sequences (500Gb included)
- 10 hour working day (ask us about extra hours)
- Travel time is generally included within 100 mile radius/approx. 2 hour commute (this includes: central London, Southampton, Bristol, Manchester, Cambridge, Cardiff etc). Fuel is charged at cost. We’re happy to travel internationally (and we’ll even give you a discount for block bookings) – please ask for details.
Full Phantom HD Gold specification